- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 gives you the tools to help you manage home, homework and business.
- New and improved email, scheduling and social networking tools keep you in touch with clients round the clock.
- Clarify and manage your financial data with new and improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting in Excel 2010.
- The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office.
- To make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the essential software suite for managing small businesses and working from home. Enhanced tools and features help you run your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently. Office Home and Business 2010 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. New communication tools in Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Office Home and Business 2010 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft Outlook 2010–so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
Key Card Version
About Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Cards
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don’t need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don’t require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 with a license for two machines (primary and portable PC), Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
Tackle Your Busy Day Efficiently
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Need the very best tools to grow your business?
Step up to Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and get a comprehensive suite of tools and services to keep you organized, connected and competitive–including Access for complete data management and Publisher to create professional-quality marketing materials.
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- Powerpoint 2010
- Onenote 2010
- Outlook 2010
The freedom to do it all — at home, on the road or virtually anywhere work happens. That’s Microsoft Office Home and Business, affordable tools that help you keep life and business in sync
Corel Create it! – Complete Product. CREATE IT MINI-BOX IMG-SW. Image Editing – Standard Retail – PC – English
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Corel Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number: CREATEITENMB
- Brand Name: Corel
- Product Name: Create it!
- Package Type: Retail
- Product Type: Software
- Software Main Type: Graphics/Multimedia
- Software Sub Type: Image Editing
- Software Name: Create it!
- ESRB Rating: Not Applicable
- PEGI Rating: Not Applicable
- Language Supported: English
- Platform Supported: PC
- Operating System Supported: Windows
- License Type: Complete Product
- License Pricing: Standard
Related Image Editing Products
- Ubisoft Style Lab Fashion Design.
- Return Period (Days):10. Manufacturer Warranty:30 DAYS.
- Simulation Game – Complete Product – Standard – 1 User – Retail – Nintendo DS.
- Ubisoft’s innovative Style Lab brand brings you another game-to-reality title, Style Lab Fashion Design!
- Now, not only can players design their own fashions in the game, but they can wear them in real life, too!
Develop your own distinct style of customized clothing and accessories, share your unique creations with friends in your own web gallery, and wear the designs that you’ve made! This product only accept the return of defective, If no quality problems do not accept returns.
Kids College Educational Software 19 Activities 8500 Questions Boys and Girls Auburn University Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- Fun, systematic approach to learning to read
- Record and playback technology; 40 interactive storybooks
- Alliterative speech, colorful animations, and engaging sound effects
- Monitors abilities; adjusts levels; provides help; tracks progress
- For ages 4 to 6
Reader Rabbit Personalized Reading Ages 4-6 presents a systematic approach to learning to read. Alliterative speech, colorful animations, and engaging sound effects provide a delightful environment for children to explore as they begin to read. Unique A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology Learning is a journey, and each child learns at a different pace and has a unique set of abilities. The A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology constantly monitors your child’s abilities, develops skills, adjusts difficulty levels, provides help and tracks progress. Always challenging and rewarding, A.D.A.P.T. is the most effective way to build skills, confidence and a life-long love of learning! A. Assesses Abilities D. Develop Skills A. Adjusts Levels P. Provides Help T. Track Progress
CMMI for Development®: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement (3rd Edition) (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
CMMI® for Development (CMMI-DEV) describes best practices for the development and maintenance of products and services across their lifecycle. By integrating essential bodies of knowledge, CMMI-DEV provides a single, comprehensive framework for organizations to assess their development and maintenance processes and improve performance. Already widely adopted throughout the world for disciplined, high-quality engineering, CMMI-DEV Version 1.3 now accommodates other modern approaches as well, including the use of Agile methods, Lean Six Sigma, and architecture-centric development.
CMMI® for Development, Third Edition, is the definitive reference for CMMI-DEV Version 1.3. The authors have revised their tips, hints, and cross-references, which appear in the margins of the book, to help you better understand, apply, and find information about the content of each process area. The book includes new and updated perspectives on CMMI-DEV in which people influential in the model’s creation, development, and transition share brief but valuable insights. It also features four new case studies and five contributed essays with practical advice for adopting and using CMMI-DEV. This book is an essential resource–whether you are new to CMMI-DEV or are familiar with an earlier version–if you need to know about, evaluate, or put the latest version of the model into practice.
The book is divided into three parts.
Part One offers the broad view of CMMI-DEV, beginning with basic concepts of process improvement. It introduces the process areas, their components, and their relationships to each other. It describes effective paths to the adoption and use of CMMI-DEV for process improvement and benchmarking, all illuminated with fresh case studies and helpful essays.
Part Two, the bulk of the book, details the generic goals and practices and the twenty-two process areas now comprising CMMI-DEV. The process areas are organized alphabetically by acronym for easy reference. Each process area includes goals, best practices, and examples.
Part Three contains several useful resources, including CMMI-DEV-related references, acronym definitions, a glossary of terms, and an index.
- Features -
- Over 150 I Spy riddles
- Three separate treasure hunts
- Engaging adventures
- Fun pirate map games
After creeping through a spooky mansion and pleting a swashbuckling seek-and-find adventure you set out on an adventure in the broad landscape of the imagination. More than 150 I Spy riddles await you in these three adventures ready to fuel your imagination and send you off to the land of make-believe. Ghostly apparitions now whisper to you from the musty walls of an old mansion with voices that seek to lure you back to the mansion’s mysterious rooms. A pirate treasure calls to you from the depths of the ocean and fantastical journeys await you. Can you solve the riddles in these three separate treasure hunts or will you bee hopelessly entangled in the puzzling quests before you?I Spy Game Pack offers three exciting treasure hunts that require you to bee a master spy. Investigate the secrets of a spooky mansion riddled with clues from the past. Try your hand at fun pirate map games and seek out legendary treasure. Discover fantastical scenes and wield unique riddle tools to get to the bottom of mysteries. Stay alert through three engaging adventures and find out if you really have what it takes to solve the riddles or if you will be lost in the depths of an enigmatic mystery.Features: Includes I Spy Spooky Mansion Deluxe I Spy Fantasy and I Spy Treasure Hunt. Solve more than 150 challenging I Spy riddles. Set out on three unique treasure hunts. Play fun pirate map games for a feeling of adventure. Use special riddle tools to help you unravel the mysteries.System Requirements:WINDOWS Microsoft Windows 98 2000 Me XP or Vista. Pentium III 800 MHz or faster processor. 128 MB RAM. Minimum 20 MB hard disk space available. 16-bit color. CD-ROM drive. Windows-patible sound card. MACINTOSH OS X 10.2.8 and up. iMac G4 800 MHz or faster processor. 128 MB RAM. Minimum 20 MB hard disk space available. 16-bit color. CD-ROM drive. Format: WIN 98ME2000XPVISTA/MAC 10.2.8 OR LAT
Encore Hoyle Swashbucklin’ Slots – Complete Product. HOYLE SWASHBUCKLIN SLOTS CAS-SW. Simulation Game – Standard Retail – PC, Intel-based Mac
- Manufacturer: Encore, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: 21361
- Brand Name: Encore
- Product Name: Hoyle Swashbucklin’ Slots
- Marketing Information: Ahoy matey! It’s Swashbucklin’ Slots from HOYLE! With loot-filled mechanical and video slots, and the most fun bonus rounds ye have ever seen! HOYLE Swashbucklin’ Slots is fun for landlubbers and scallywags alike, with eye-catching graphics and exciting sound effects on every machine. Animated bonus rounds make claiming your booty even more fun. With themes like Galleons & Gold, Pirates vs. Ninjas 2 and Haunted Harbor, HOYLE Swashbucklin’ Slots has something for everyone!
- Package Type: Retail
- Product Type: Software
- Software Main Type: Game
- Software Sub Type: Simulation Game
- Software Name: Hoyle Swashbucklin’ Slots
- Features: 25 video and mechanical slot machines with up to 20 paylines , Progressive and standard play , Denominations from 1 to 0 , Collect 100 trophies and more than 150 achievements
- ESRB Rating: T (Teen 13+)
- PEGI Rating: Not Applicable
- Platform Supported: PC, Intel-based Mac
- Operating System Supported: Windows, Mac OS
- License Type: Complete Product
- Licen …
- Club head speed, Face angle, Swing path
- Library of world class golf courses
- Easy three step setup, Software upgrades and new courses
- Supports left or right-handed players, and Standard or metric measurements
- Comes with a 180 day manufacturers limited warranty
OptiShot Infrared Golf Simulator combines pinpoint accurate swing analysis in a highly realistic, three-dimensional visual golf environment… All in the comfort of your own home. Optishot combines Dancin’ Dogg’s award winning accurate swing and shot analysis with our own proprietary three dimensional visual golf software called “3DD Golf”.
The OptiShot provides a remarkably lifelike 3D golf experience.
The OptiShot Infrared Golf Simulator combines pinpoint accurate swing analysis in a highly realistic, three-dimensional visual golf environment, all in the comfort of your own home. The OptiShot is really three devices in one:
3D Golf Software
OptiShot allows you to play replications of some of the world’s most famous golf courses, like Torrey Pines and Big Horn Golf Club in Southern California.
Distance and direction of a golf shot are determined at the point of impact. True simulation uses scientific methods to capture impact data, and relays the results in real-time to the player in a visual display that replicates each shot. Dancin’ Dogg combines sophisticated optical sensor data with three dimensional replicated courses.
- Growing library of world class golf courses
- Play with up to four players
- Hit all shots from tee to green
- Use your own clubs
- Putt out or choose auto putt
- Amazing realism
Instant, real-time swing analysis will help you fine-tune your game.
Accurate Swing Analyzer
Sixteen advanced infrared optical sensors accurately measure your club through the impact zone, capturing shot impact conditions.
- Club head speed
- Face angle
- Swing path
- Toe/center/heel-to-face contact
- Visual feedback of each shot
What You Need
To take full advantage of the OptiShot, you only need a computer (minimum system requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7; 2GB of memory and 3GB of disk space; high end graphics card required for 3D golf), golf club, and 8.5-foot or higher ceilings. The device is for indoor use only.
Setup is a snap. Simply install the software and plug the Optical Swing Pad in to your Windows computer; practice using your own clubs in the comfort of your home and hit real balls, foam balls, or no balls at all; and play full rounds of golf with up to four players.
Related Simulation Software Products
Digital Product Design: The Design Process of an Automated Robot Tool / Hand Changer, and Several Use Cases … (NTSC DVD Video)
Reconfigurable robot tools, and their integration can save large sums of the total cost of a robot cell. In this video reconfigurable, automated robot tool / hand changer designs and some applications are discussed and demonstrated in detail. The focus is on small-batch sensory-feedback controlled assembly, part loading, and other flexible robot cells. Robot tools, or in more general terms, end-of-arm tools, hands, or robot end-effectors are general purpose, programmable or task-oriented devices connected between the robot wrist and the object, or load to be manipulated and/or processed by the robot. Reconfigurable robot tooling enables the robot to rapidly change its end effectors, or fingers of its end effectors, typically under programmable software control. This task is complicated by the fact that modern end-of-arm tools can include several power supply options, such as mechanical, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic and other, contact and/or non-contact sensors, offering touch / slip / force/ torque sensing, 2D or 3D vision, providing fast and reliable sensory feedback-control for the arm control computer to calculate safe and efficient trajectories.
No installation is required to view Buehler Sum-Met. However, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher to view included PDF files.
Related Industrial Automation Products