- Connectors: USB A Male to DB25 Female
- Connects to the parallel cable from your printer to a USB port on your computer
- Perfect for inkjet, laser and other high-speed printers
- Auto-negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup
The USB to DB25 IEEE-1284 Printer Cable by Cables To Go enables a parallel printer to be connected to a USB port on a PC or hub. This is ideal for computers without a parallel port or in order to free-up the parallel port for a Zip drive or scanner. Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing by adapting your high-speed printer to USB. If you have multiple printers, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each printer to a USB port. The device is fully transparent to the user and is ideal for true bi-directional communication.
Videosecu PC to TV Converter VGA to RCA S-Video Mac Computer Laptop to Composite Video Switcher VGA2TV 1L7
- Adjust and set preferences with onscreen display and front-mount control panel; Compact, portable size and USB power requires no external supply or adapter, use almost anywhere; Simple and quick to install; Windows and Mac compatible
- VGA to Composite Video (RCA) or S-Video converter. Input port: DB15 (VGA); Output ports: Composite video (RCA), S-video and HD15 (VGA)
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM (via RGB out); Resolutions supported: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
- Front Panel Controls: Zoom, Menu and onscreen display directional controls; Image controls
- Please check the VideoSecu logo. It is on the top of the converter. If the converter you receive does not bear the logo, please report to Amazon.com
This converter is VideoSecu brand (The model number VGA2TV and verifiable serial number are printed on the converter). Please report to Amazon.com if you received onewithout model number and serial number. That’s a conterfeit product. Convert your VGA signal to be viewed on any TV, projector, or any other viewing device that uses standard TV connectors with this simple external device. Converts a VGA signal into an S-Video or RCA signal -use your TV as a PC monitor, Great for presentations, web-browsing, PC online games, pictures, and movies. How does this converter work? Connecting this conversion box to your video configuration takes only a couple minutes. Using the included VGA cable, connect the box’s VGA input to your computer’s VGA port. Using the included RCA video cable (composite video), connect the box to your TV, projector, or other viewing device. This PC to TV converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through. This essentially means that you can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your TV, projector, etc. The system requires: NTSC or PAL support with composite video or S-video input, RGB video or SCART input connector, No driver or operating system requirements; compatible with Windows and Mac computers. The package includes: PC TV Converter, RCA video cable, USB Power Adapter Cable and VGA cable.
Related Imac Products